The template for the conference paper format has been emailed to all authors who abstract has been accepted. If you have misplaced the template document, please contact the Conference Organisers and another will be sent to you.
Full papers should:
1. strictly follow the official paper template,
2. be written in English with attention to spelling and grammar,
3. be a MAXIMUM of 10 pages (inclusive of references),
4. include colour images/figures where appropriate,
5. avoid commerical advertising.
For a paper to be included in the conference proceedings, the paper must be presented by one of the authors.
Note that all papers will undergo a peer review process to ensure suitability for inclusion in the conference program and subsequent proceedings. Papers will be returned to authors to make any amendments noted during the peer review and must be completed then re-submitted before final acceptance into the conference.
Once complete, submit your full paper in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org